You asked, we listened! Coming soon -- Alchemy Manager 8.1 with a number of your top requests. This release will require network downtime on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 from 7:00 pm to midnight CT.
Explore the latest enhancements
Manager 8.1 New Features
- Manage multiple user accounts at the same time
- Archive / unarchive multiple accounts simultaneously
- Know the duration of an online training event before taking it
- Training time is listed with the course description and on the course launch screens
- Increased visibility of other administrators for Customer Admin
- User list now includes a column with each user’s admin role if they have one
- Filter list to show only admins, only non-admins or both
These changes are aimed to improve your overall experience with Alchemy Manager.
To ensure optimal performance, we frequently review browser requirements for Manager. Based on technical vulnerability and low usage, we will stop supporting Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 10, and Firefox in May 2017.
We will continue to support:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
As always – we value your feedback and hope to hear from you as you begin to use the new features. Should you have questions please contact us.